Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cheerio from England. I arrived here at 9am and the current time is 3:30pm. o_O Here is a picture of the country side as we made our way to the coast of Hastings, which is where I reside as of now. If you look closely you can see the reflection of some very excited Americans in the glass. The only thing that would make this picture even better is some big wooley sheep. You know, the kind my mom would love. But this scene just brings to life the picture she put in my mind that England would look like. It is sunny here, but one can't be fooled, it's HECKA chilly!! But Gary says that's good filming weather. I wouldn't know. It's beautiful and peaceful here, if you just close your eyes for a moment and breathe in a big breath of fresh air...I feel my mother's presence here with me and the feeling is bittersweet. I love you woman. Well, you know I must be tired because I just crushed my hair clip. It looked like a ginormeous spider out of the corner of my eye. I can hear all of you mother's back home yelling, "Take a nap!!" Here at the coast of Hastings! It's even colder over here, you can see the sun seems to be going elswhere because it's a terd. No I am not going to go swim dad.
It's time to meet my group, so this update has to come to a close. Hugs and kisses from England!

No comments:

Post a Comment