Monday, November 16, 2009

"Let me be your wings. Let me be your only love. Let me take you far beyond the stars. Anything that you desire, anything at all. Everyday I'll take you higher, and I'll never let you fall. Heaven isn't too far. Heaven is where you are. Fly with me and let me be your wings.
~ * ~
Geez, I'm almost 22 and still madly in love with the idea of a happily ever after. I always loved the thought of being swept away by the man of my freams. But I don't believe in that stuff anymore. I think my mom passing away did that. Not having the one here who said it was okay to believe does that.
~ * ~
Someone...please...be my wings...

1 comment:

  1. Katie; I still believe you will find the right man for you. Please be patient! I know this is hard when friends around you are getting engaged or married. Just remember your Mom and I have been praying for you to find the right man. I will contine to pray for you Katie.

    Love Always

    Dad

    ReplyDelete