Friday, June 4, 2010

I haven't seen one in awhile, but today I saw two!! A young woman was up on Olive Way (downtown Seattle) today the same time as me. I was grabbing a quick cup of coffee and happened to glance out the window as she walked by with her two westies. Tears quickly sprang to my eyes and I let them fall. And as soon as I gave into the tinge of sadness, the memory of my little Watson was gone. He may no longer be on this earth, but he is certainly not forgotten.

ps. I just had to add, is he not a cutie? And those weird looking things are my feet. Gross, but this pictures was just an average day for us. Me sitting on my bed [attempting] some homework and my loyal westie sitting on me the entire time. To this day I still scratch my head and wonder how I finished college. Playing with Watty was so much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment