Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's a long hard climb; but I'm gonna get there!

Did my other post seriously just upload?? Oh how I miss the oober fast speed my mac goes to, with my amazing super techsavvy brother would fix any problem I caused and answer any question I have. :) It's dinnertime! And it's been a loooong day. Gorgeous however, but long. We filmed on location today and my gosh, God hides his treasures everywhere. Boy it sure was beautiful, I didn't have the foggiest idea that it can be this beautiful along the coast of England. But at any rate, we hiked it! So to say and with cameras and heavy equipment and loose rocks and steep ravines and Gary joking around saying, "don't fall off!" and the professor from NYU that would glower at one of us every time we called him Gary instead of Mr. Nelson drove us nuts! Oh, by the way, its' really windy and I almost lost my camera because I didn't have it secured on its wrist strap. Why is it that the rich and mighty get to have all of these beautiful places to themselves? Actors buying their own islands, blocking off sections of land and putting up huge signs saying, "Private Property! Tresspassers WILL be punished!" Well what about the rest of the world that might like to enjoy these places? *le sigh* It's almost like I'm in Pirates of the Caribbean exploring the different islands. It's absolutely breath taking! But now, back in the comfort of our house with the weird toilets and apple butter on rye toast, it's raining. And the best thing to do when it's raining? Fight for the armchair by the window, turn the ipod to the "Enya playlist" and cozy on down for a short nap as the raindrops drizzle down the windowpane before we head to London for a night on the town. Hugs n' Kisses and love from England, Katie

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Bestie! I love the pictures! Beautiful description on everything. I really felt like I was in the film of The Pirates of the Caribbean too. It sounds like you are having so much fun. Thats wonderful. I miss you so much. I can't wait for more pictures and description.

    With love,
    Your bestie Shiho

    ReplyDelete