Saturday, October 31, 2009

Let it heal

I am usually the last person whose a fan of Halloween. I do not like violence, horror, gore, I don't like scary movies' I hate them. I have the artistic mind that can't shake things easily. I usually hate the cold damp night that Halloween is up here in Seattle. The carved pumpkins are already getting mushy, and it's so cold the trick-or-treaters have to wear jackets over their costumes and that spoils the fun. But today has been gorgeous. Golden actually. The sun came out and people were happy. I saw a westie today on a walk with his owner. So cute. So happy, waddling around with his little head and tail held high, and the girl walking him and sometimes just carrying simply because of the obvious love she has for her dog. And I silently watched them walk by right as they both happened to look at one another. And there it was. Nothing. But. Love. Oh the girl and her westie; there's no friendship like it.

And the heart heals.

No comments:

Post a Comment