Monday, November 2, 2009

The time to start is now. (So DO something!!)

I run and run a thousand miles. And now I'm barely breathing. Only the fuel of a "passioned" heart, keeps this body strong and moving forward. But could it be I've found a place to rest, how far until I'm okay? Trees of the town reveal the time has come; once again to shift our shade and colors. The world always changes around us, but weakness will always remain. Through all the pain. Believe in; who we are right here and now. Raise one hand to the sky lift them both raise them high!- and you'll cut through the darkness, make it it go! The time to start is now. And I can show you how. Start with me and the world will be even bigger then ever before.

Ah, what a good pick-me-up considering the last few days have been very down. Hello world, I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment