Sunday, February 14, 2010

V-Day = Overrated

However, I did actually recieve a giant heart filled with Russel Stovers chocolate which did make my heart pretty happy. And the chocolates sure did look delectable, much like the ones you see here. BUT, lets be real here for a minute. More then half of them were dark chocolate and my stomach just can't handle dark, and then there's the ones with nuts, and I don't like nuts in chocolate, and then lastly; there's the fact that I don't even eat chocolate anymore. Pffft, I made it look all nice again and asked my most favorite boy in the world to be my Valentine instead....my brother!And whether it was his stomach or his heart talking, he said yes. (:
Now, I'm afraid I just don't give a damn about Valentine's Day. I'm not even too big on it when I've had a boyfriend on that day or not. It's not that I'm trying to be the Humbug of Valentine's Day ,I just think too many young people stress over today too much and it's not needed. But, just because I can, I'm going to tell you what I did today that I recommend if you don't have anyone today...
Hang out with 'all your single ladies' of course. That's what I did, we went and saw Valentines Day (great movie by the way), went out to dinner and shared all the meal deals for lovers (come on, they're less expensive, why not?), went dancing (and yes, Beyonce's "Single Ladies" was definitely one of the songs), and of course consumed [probably waaay too much] Valentin's Day bubbly. Mmmm, now that's how to celebrate V-Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment